So, while looking for a specific time I could stalk the website for, I found out the patch was actually released about 90 minutes ago at about 7:10EST. Needless to say, I am having a nervous breakdown. I had woken up early enough if I just thought to check the developer tracker, but obviously I was an idiot and didn’t. Just need to hope the Orobird is still there or I will cry. So much. I wonder if someone already took down the Voss World Boss? oh my god. I’m panicking. so much.
okay, I need to breathe (it’s not working), and for now, while it’s installing the patch (finished downloading) and only at 13% at this time, I will write my To-do List to try and focus (14% now!):
1. GET THAT OROBIRD EGG. If it’s not there..umm.. cry. I don’t know if I’ll wait there the entire time or what. I mean, there is a chance (though small), it won’t actually spawn for the first time until 8 hours after the patch went up. But for all I know, it was taken and anytime between whenever I get on and when the patch went up over 90 minutes ago (15% now.) (EDIT AT 9:33AM: GOTTEN. Will respawn at 5:33PM EST for other Corellian Run people)
2. Head to the vendor in the mountains on Alderaan to get 5 (max per stack) of those NCSSCV whatever things. Also take care of the Legacy stuff you can. (DONE!)
3. Use Fleet Pass and go buy Taunta. Also pick up new Vehicle quests. (DONE!)
4. Head over to either Corellia or Voss for the new quests. Probably Corellia first, but may do a pitstop in Voss to see what’s going on. (Gonna do soon)
5. SAVE MONEY AND GET THINGS DONE.
On the bright side, it’s a good thing I did not get the other vehicle mounts I need yet. Apparently there is a glitch and if you “learn” more than 30, they just disappear. Hopefully this is fixed soon.
Okay, 18% now. Still panicking. PLEASE GO FASTER PATCH. T~T