Before I decided to just do this, I would make some posts in the Guild blog about various things. These are listed from oldest to newest….
Stats + Getting things done
We finished Nar Shadda! Well, more or less. We still have two datacrons left, but they apparently are level 32+ so… I wonder if there will be new quests there or if we will just need to go back?
Mandalorian Rage is evil and cruel and one of the worst quests ever. We managed to get a really nice tank though which was nice…we also had another tank, but not only was he underleveled, he just…needed some work I guess? He kept causing more enemies to come and healing only goes so fast 🙁 In the end, it was working together with another group that let us finally beat the boss. Yay for teamwork and cooperation!
Also finally have my second companion–even if he is a perverted, flirty, jerk, kind of like someone else I know.
We are now at Tatooine which is pretty cool and we even got our first datacron here. I also modded my Elegant set which has me super excited as now it’s better than my other gear and I can wear it! I don’t think I’ll change it out unless a pink-ish version or some kind of pretty pink dress comes along.
Currently, I have:
Elegant Dress: Resolve Armoring 10, Force Wielder Mod 8, Critical Enhancement 7
Elegant Gloves: Resolve Armoring 11, Force Wielder Mod 7, Critical Enhancement 9
Elegant “Pants”: Resolve Armoring 9, Force Wielder Mod 8, Critical Enhancement 11
Elegant Slippers: Resolve Armoring 7, Resolve Mod 6, Critical Enhancement 9
It’s definitely not the best it can be modded too, but it’s all I had to use so… I’d like to get them as high as they could be at some point, however. Especially as I consider them end-game.
Similarly, I really like my Righteous Harbinger’s Lightsaber so unless I see a style I like more, I’ll probably keep it. I do want to get a Magenta (if it’s pink) crystal though…otherwise I’ll settle for white/silver.
Lightsaber currently has: Advanced Resolve Hilt 9, Resolve Mod 6, Fervor Enhancement 6, and Green Resolution Crystal.
But yes, shall end this here. Currently level 27 so yay~
Starting to Slow Down…
e had been doing well and progressing quite nicely, but have slowed down on Balmorra. When I’m not wondering why every single male companion besides Tharan is murder-obsessed, I’m usually pretty focused.
We had both planned to hit level 50 (or at least be in mid to late 40’s by now), but have barely gotten past a level or 2 these last few days (I believe I’m 37 now? Maybe 38?).
There is a simple reason for this: allergies.
Allergies suck. And they have been particularly bad right now. If they are not causing sneezing, they are giving you a sinus headache, if you don’t have a headache, they are making your face and gums hurt, if for some reason everything above the neck is okay, your throat and ears are hurting, and if you manage to luck out there, there is a 98% chance your stomach feels like it was put into a blender. If you still manage to skip that–everything hurts. No exceptions. Most medicine doesn’t work for me so it’s not really an option sadly 🙁 (And there is also the “wonderful” chance of just feeling completely tired and out of it)
Sadly, my playing partner also has allergies @-@ So it is double the “fun” when these days happen.
It actually really sucks–especially to me as I’m incredibly organized to say the least so I really hate when things don’t go as planned (especially when they are my fault).
But yes, I guess I’m just saying sorry for my absence 🙁 (And his too) …you know, if anyone even manages to see this. Gonna go curl up in a ball now x-x and we had planned to play today too 🙁 (stupid craziness and then allergies)
T~T I can use it…I just need some way to get it.
The Colicoid Queen is the Devil
Well, firstly, I’m level 41 now! Yep–I leveled TWICE. SEE. SEE THAT DEDICATION TO PINK LIGHTSABERS.
Okay, moving on… We finally finished Balmorra! Yay! Including the bonus series which wasn’t so bad…until the Heroic 4’s. There are 3 Heroic 4’s you get–one of the three in the area of the other two. It’s another Colicoid area…of death and horror. I would recommend making sure you have all 3 before doing ANYTHING as you will have a lot of issues otherwise. The Heroic 4’s are near the south of the map. The third one is in an old abandoned warehouse near the middle/end of the area–essentially straight and slightly to the right of the entrance. You will not need to turn to get to the entrance as it is right there in your face. The instance is for the other two quests so ignore it for now.
Run-down of what you need to Suffer through:
1. You will do the one with the meat and the one you get from the building in the area first. We picked the Light Side choice so I do not know if the quest changes with the dark side (He needs things though so it’s possible the item name would just change and the amount would stay), but on the Light Side, you need to kill 15 of these things. The reason I am mentioning to get this first is for the Meat quest, you need to kill 10 for the bonus which you might as well do since you have to kill 15 for the other quest.
2. The main part of the Meat quest, however, requires you to just enable a machine that is guarded by a giant champion Colicoid. It is, thankfully, by itself, but it has quite a lot of HP (You’ll find that to be a running theme here).
3. When you finish that (and the quest you got here along with the bonus by association), head into the instance. Oh, by the way, the Queen is in an instance in this instance in this horrible evil heroic area.
4. We headed to the left after getting to the main area. You can avoid ALMOST everything. You have to fight the first group when you enter before you get to the main room. After that, just stick towards the walls (To the left for the main room. To the right for getting around the single champion–though, not so bad to take down if you get caught). You will then be brought into the first room you need to be for the Meat quest. You can head along the right and go around to hit the machine without drawing the attention of the bugs. Leave the room and stick to the left wall (without hitting the instance) to avoid the champion (though, once again, it’s alone so it isn’t so bad. The droid you let free will not aggro it, though it will shoot at it to help you).
5. The next room, sadly, is the other group you can not avoid. Luckily, since it’s an instance, any you kill will stay dead. If you have more than one person with you (so recommended. Mar-gon and I thankfully has Vispilo’s help, but we still died once–twice on our own), have them try and enable the droid machine so even if you do die, you can just run off back to the hallway and not bother with the group as you now have the step done.
6. Head into the Queen’s lair. She’s all by herself…for now. She has a attack that summons a bunch of hatchlings, which, while they only take a few hits, there is just too many and even with some AOE’s, maybe take more than that with all the hits coming in (not to mention the Queen herself). The best thing to do is stick together–use a lot of AOE (Heals and attacks) that will help either stun the attacking or just get them out or even push them away and concentrate on the Queen. That is the best thing to do and will hopefully get her dead. Spreading out, while it seems like a good idea, actually makes it more difficult.
7. Quick travel out because you are not crazy.
As an important note, be careful. An area may look like there’s only one or 2 stars, but then one more with a star suddenly comes out of the ground and murders you.
But yes, looking forward to Quesh and then will probably head to Alderaan to see if we can do the bonus quest yet 🙂 Otherwise, on to Hoth!
The Tyrant is the Colicoid Queen’s husband.
Continuing on with my hate for the Colicoid Queen, I also have a large hate for the Tyrant who cheats quite a bit. He’s a jerk and he sucks and stuff. Thankfully, Allidel gave us a hand and we managed to complete it. I’m not really a bad healer, but there’s not much I can do if you’re being hit twice as much as I can heal 🙁
Anyway, world bosses tomorrow! I’m excited and disappointed at the same time. I was hoping to be 49 today–maybe even 50! But things didn’t work out :/ Partially issues with The Tyrant and partially because both Mar-gon and I were super sick earlier today. We only really felt better this evening. Neither of us even had our voices x-x
I’m less than 50% away to 49 though so I should level tomorrow. And then I can use a megenta crystal! …you know, if I had one. ._.
Regardless, we’re doing our best to hit 50. I feel bad though that we’re so late 🙁 I mean, we were chugging along really well for a while…but then failed miserably. *sighs*
Anyway, Nadia is pretty cool. BUT WHY DIDN’T ANYONE TELL ME HER FATHER WOULD DIE T__T I cried. I’m still upset. I BLAME PERSEUS.
But yes, I need to get her a better outfit. Actually, I’d like to look up neat outfits for all my companions at some point. Probably either level 50 gear or orange stuff… maybe I should go look up an item database.
And Nakar-Sel is their son (ALSO LEVEL 50!)
So, hopefully the end of our evil boss list is Nakar-Sel. We had met up with an old friend we had partied with in some of the older planets 🙂 And Visp came along too!
We had started around 2 and despite some hardships, we prevailed. We got excited only to find out…there was still a boss left. After a bit of nervousness, we continued and the final boss came.
He then proceeded to kick our butts 🙁 We tried a few more times getting more and more nervous. We kept dying and the server would be going down soon. So, I quickly tried to look things up and found out apparently, his main crazy powerful hits happen when you stand still.
THUS, PLAN WAS BORN. It turns out he also had issues with jumps (as he could not) and thus, if you jumped down, he would need to run to the stairs to get you and vice versa. So, we took this to our advantage and ran around using ranged attacks. This gave me enough time to keep everyone healed along with him actually getting murdered.
We managed to finish about 5 minutes to downtime 🙂 And then upon completion… I HIT LEVEL 50! Yay! I think I’m the first girl to get level 50? And if not, I’m the first Princess to! So yay!
To-do List 🙂
OKAY! So now that I hit level 50, it’s time for…. ~GOALS~. And things!
1. PINK LIGHTSABER. We hopefully will do the big crazy thingy tomorrow since Muszik has the schematic :3 so yay.
2. Finishing up quests! At the moment, we want to finish up Voss. Then we’ll do the Hoth Bonus Series, Corellia, Belsavis Bonus Series, Voss Bonus Series, and Corellia Bonus Series. I don’t even know where to start the latter 3 bonus series.
Of course, Class quests are priority so wherever those send us we’ll want to take care of first. Then Flash Points and stuff we need to do. We also need to work on datacrons.
3. Modding up all my gear. If there is anything better than what I have, I need it. This also includes ship stuff so I can finally finish my space flight missions. …I really need more money–I also need the new speeder skill (and to buy a speeder).
Nadia and Tharan are essentially priority as they will more or less be who I switch between.
I’d like to get something nice (and maybe orange so if I really like it, I won’t have to switch them) and elegant for Nadia while something Cool and Cunning for Tharan. Nadia needs Willpower and Tharan needs cunning so… Also, would prefer something without a hood for Nadia (and not a stupid hat. More like a headband) and something that doesn’t cover Tharan’s face completely.
Unfortunately, I suck at looking through these item databases so I’m not sure what to look for 🙁 Also, Nadia needs a nice hilt and a white lightsaber crystal while Tharan needs a Cyan one.
5. Must get all Synthweaving recipes no matter how useless. Once it’s completely maxed, I’ll probably switch out Underworld trading (already 400) to get other things to 400. Slicing is pretty close (300-something), but I don’t want to get rid of that until I have some kind of good income.
6. PETS. I need to get a security key and a collector’s edition code so I can get those pets T__T And get up to Social level 7.
I hate how I can’t use the dark side pet too though–but I don’t want to get all the way low just to get back up to 10,000 🙁 But that’s also probably a codex entry I’m missing out on… ._. this is hard. why did they have to do that T___T
7. Exploration! Anything not done exploring MUST be done.
I THINK that’s everything! But yes, much to do. Not if only I could find a good item database with previews and stuff. (Oh, and pay Perseus back 225K 😛 )
I hate dailies.
It’s actually been a month since my last update!
So, going over my to do list:
1. Pink Lightsaber – GOTTEN. The quest to get it was SO much fun. I really hope they do more things like that.
2. Finishing Quests – Getting Closer! We still have operations and *cringe* PVP but for normal things, we just need to do Ilum Under Siege to finish up Ilum, Directive 7 and that new one for Flash Points… Corellia has a Heroic we still need to do. And we still have the Hoth Bonus series 🙁
3. Modding – All gear is modded up now as high as it can go. Just need Columni and Rakata gear now.
4. Companions – Only Qyzen left to get to 10,000 Affection! As for gearing…well, that’s not going as well. I don’t think they’ll be geared for a long time.
5. I don’t really know how to tell if I have all the Synthweaving recipes, but at least I have 400 in it now!
6. Pets – I have all of them now. However, I still can’t use the dark side pet for obvious reasons 🙁
7. Slowly working on! We got all the lore objects in some places, but still lots to do. And all datacrons are done! Yay!
Anyway, now it’s mostly just dailies and whatnot which are killing me 😐 I can’t stand them. At least doing them with Perseus and talking about other stuff makes them less torturous, but god, I hate repeating things. It’s so frustrating and I can barely stand doing anything else after I finish dailies for the day. x___x *sighs*
The Charity of Mari
Welcome to the Charity of Mari!
|This charity is used to help various pets find a comfy place in the Charity of Mari and buy new vehicles to carry them in because speeders don’t really work that well for a lot of pets and cars are expensive. Our current goal is at least 2,300,000 Credits–Preferably 5,000,000* total.|
|If you feel like donating, your donation could be used to sponsor some of these wonderful pets. Just look at those smiles.|
|We will also help rescue poor pets who are kidnapped and brainwashed and then forced to kill themselves. This is not nice and money will help cover repair costs for troops on these rescue missions.**|
So, if you want to help out pets, donate to The Charity of Mari today!
*Amount may change at anytime.
**Joining in on these rescue missions does not guarantee you a golden pet.
(I couldn’t resist not completely serious, but the Charity of Mari will accept donations regardless. Also, fear my incredibly bad artwork.)