While we had planned to get some experience lined up and have the game running to start patching, due to general allergy suffering of sneezing your brain out and general craziness in real life besides that, things haven’t really worked out. I still have yet to even find a chance to go to Gamestop and Best Buy to check for cards 🙁 Which I really want to do as everyone has been so nice and I want to throw cards at you all. T~T
As it is, several things have made me feel sad getting on, such as:
1. Incomplete pet collection
2. Feeling uncomfortable whenever I get on due to hate.
3. Just general discouragement with the way certain things are done. I’ve made enough rants on raids and how I wish HM and NM were solely for gear and didn’t have vanity items attached to them so I will resist breaking into that again.
4. Still hating the Reputation and Achievement systems. <-- this one tends to confuse people a lot, so I will explain. More or less, I do not mind them specifically, but my main issues with the reputation system are: 1. It's a late system and the fact that it had to be mixed with past things. I really wish it was just the Gree event and then continued to Makeb. I think Makeb does the system great, but them trying to force in on past things is just kind of annoying. ----This is especially apparent where with Voss, you have to repeatedly do a quest for the 4 heroics for reputation. ----I know they have quest logs. I have asked Customer Support before if I have done a quest when I can't get it to appear because there sadly are not visible quest logs for members and have gotten an answer everytime. There is no reason they couldn't have credited people based on the quests they did. 2. The Limit per week. I would think the reputation system is so you play more by
torturing yourself re-doing things and the limit kind of pauses that? I get that it probably is made to extend time, but it really makes it hard to bother. Kind of like when I was hunting for pets–the 2 times a week for raids sucked–at least make story mode constant =( not like gear in those modes is anything helpful. Or you know, just stop putting vanity stuff in raids–that’d be nice. Story for the story and HM and NM for gear grinding. And then I can just do my story and never see them again 😀 Moving back to my original sentiment, I repeatedly did Lost Island all day until I got my midnight Rakling. I was motivated. I was ready. This takes my ready and tosses it out the window.
3. The fact that we can’t purchase ahead of time and just not be able to activate it until the rank. I’m a paranoid person after seeing past things be removed and due to the limit, I can’t even do a rush of urgency. It just makes me feel there’s no hope whatsoever.
4. The space missions only being for HM space missions. Ignoring that I feel it should be general Republic/Imperial stuff for any quests in relation to those, the fact that it’s not all the space missions stinks. I can’t even DO the HM space missions 🙁
I think the Achievement system does do a better job overall–with it actually taking account of what you’ve done, but parts of it just frustrate me a lot. And I can see myself torturing myself to try and get it done.
and no, Duhtect, I won’t sell you my crate. Stop it. XP
but yes, I have my new tree up (and hopefully can rush to 55 so I can get it set). For those curious, it is as follows:
Seer: 36, Telekinetics: 5, Balanced: 0
Starting from the bottom of Seer, left to right:
2 – 3 – 2
1 – 1/2 – 2
2 – 1 – 2 – 2
1 – 2 —– 0
0 – 1 – 2 – 2
0 – 3 – 1
Telekinetics, from the bottom:
0 – 2 – 3
I plan to put my remaining 5 points in:
1 more in Pain Bearer to re-have 2/2 in it.
2 again in Will of the Jedi (the bottom row, all the way to the right in Balance)
and 2 again in Telekinetic Defense (2nd row, all the way to the right)
which will bring my tree back to what it was + new skills. I still think it’s stupid it expanded wide instead of up, but whatever… I will probably do Will of the Jedi (2), 2 in Telekinetic Defense, and then my last 1 in Pain Bearer.
Edit: Okay, can officially say I’m annoyed at achievements due to so many needing to be redone -_-