While responding to someone, I ended up looking this back up. While it seems the initial idea of a specified Expansion may be gone (as Makeb and Cathar being anything but just actual content updates would be surprising due to the fact that it hasn’t been mentioned as anything otherwise besides that server before they were properly announced), there’s still a lot of things we haven’t heard about though. We also know the Kowakian Monkey Lizard was going to be available from the Cartel Market instead now.
1. The two-person speeder (it was mentioned off-hand once since…but not in a long while)
2. Ewok Companion – Right now, we’re still waiting on HK-51. However, I would love to see more companions and never see Iresso again and Ewoks are adorable. This does bring up some lore issues according to my boyfriend who said that the Ewok planet shouldn’t even have been discovered yet though. However. Naboo supposedly hasn’t been discovered either and it is mentioned on Hutta during the Agent storyline.
3. More schematics. They’ve slowly been bringing these out anyway, but I’m curious to which they mentioned here.
4. More Vanity Items. Always welcomed~ Curious to see what they were planning.
5. More character slots (While still confirmed to be coming, the details are still unknown)
And there were also 90 free days and a 10 day head-start which I’m not sure if that will still be coming considering it may no longer be an expansion pack.
To be honest, if the expansion pack just includes the stuff early plus a few of these things even if Makeb, Cathar, and the Kowakian Monkey Lizard and no longer original to the expansion…I’d probably still get it. 90 free days for 10 bucks is pretty good and head starts = awesome.
So, after some conversation with a friend of mine, I decided to begin work on Speederisk. Who is Speederisk, you ask? He is my temporary Jedi Knight to get through the story and all his companions to 10K. He hopefully won’t be around for long.
I’m…pretty bad at melee, to be honest. Although, the jumping is kind of fun, I wouldn’t say it is enjoyable to me. I made him a sentinel so I can kill things faster. But yes, we’re just going to try and get Speederisk to about level 35 (so he can do Quesh without dying every 5 steps) and then rush him through the story and then get all his companions up to 10K and he shall be done and I can delete him and make Speederisk II (II may or may not actually be included), my Sith Warrior and do the same.
I was going to do him last, but it gave me something to do while allergies kick both my mine and my boyfriend’s butts (which is leading to us, unfortunately, not being up at the same time as much) and thus, can not play together as much 🙁
So, had an…interesting Long Island run. It definitely didn’t go well, but what was really iffy was during Smash-lava pit guy’s Smash attack… instead of jumping up…he jumped back and knocked us all off 😐 I really need to stop glitching things. *feels like she’s bad luck*
In a different note, Amidaia is level 49! About to get back to playing her right now so hopefully level 50 isn’t far off~ We are slowly making our way through Voss and her story has definitely gotten more and more interesting (even if the betrayals aren’t a surprise).
I think I still prefer Sage more (even if I guessed Syo was evil right away–it actually surprised me when I was actually right), if only because I felt we were able to do more about it. And plus, the overall faction story I disagreed less with some of the options.